TECHNOLOGY NEWS, TIPS AND TRICKS
Saturday 14 May 2016
RICHEST PEOPLE IN TECH 2016
10. Michael Dell - Dell Net worth: $22.6bn Michael Dell, founder of the eponymous Dell, . Dell founded the company in 1984, and was ranked the 41st richest person in the world in 2012.
9. Laurene Powell Jobs & family - Apple & Disney Net worth: $25.4bn The wife and family of the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs have amassed a fortune of $21.4bn since Jobs died from complications related to cancer.
8. Steve Ballmer - Microsoft Net worth: $22.7bn The enigmatic
former chief executive of Microsoft, Steve Ballmer was renowned for his energetic press conferences and presentations during his time at the head of the software company. He now concentrates on the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, which he purchased for a casual $2bn in 2014.
Alibaba, and is re
7. Jack Ma - Alibaba Net worth: $35bn Chinese businessman Jack Ma founded e-commerce site Alibaba, and is recognised as the richest man in China. He is thought to also be the 18th richest man in the world, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
6. Sergey Brin - Google Net worth: $36.7bn 41 year-old Google co-founder Sergey Brin is the 6th entry on the list, slightly behind business partner Larry Page. He currently heads up the conglomerate's secretive Google X project arm.
5. Larry Page - Google Net worth: $38bn Fellow Google founder Larry Page thanks to his position as chief executive.
4. Larry Ellison - Oracle Net worth: $50bn Programmer, businessman and philanthropist Larry Ellison created database vendor Oracle in the 70s, and has since made a brief cameo in Iron Man 2.
3. Mark Zuckerberg - Facebook Net worth: $51.8bn ,mark is the youngest entry in the top 10, He famously co-founded Facebook while still at Harvard University in 2004.
2. Jeff Bezos - Amazon Net worth: $59.2bn Jeff Bezos founded the world's largest internet retail site Amazon in 1994 in his garage, much like the origins of Google and Apple.
1. Bill Gates - Microsoft Net worth: $82.9bn When not soaring majestically over chairs, Bill Gates is the richest man in tech, with a fortune of some $82.9bn. Since co-founding Microsoft in 1975, he has donated millions of dollars to charitable causes, written several books and championed the mantra of "a computer on every desk and in every home".
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)