The Best Top 10 Android Hacking Apps And Tools For 2017It’s a fresh new year and we are back to our favourite subject, – hacking! The best way to begin the year is to bring out the latest Apps and tools for hacking and we start with Android hacking tools and Apps. Android is a great and powerful mobile operating system that has ever been built for smartphones. Since Android is an open source platform, it allows you to easily change your smartphone UI and customise the App by installing Android Custom ROMS. It not only offers millions of apps available in the market for free but also allows you to easily access multiple hidden features.
With the help of some great hacking tools, hacking is possible in Android devices nowadays. However, it is very important to know about the (ethical) hacking tools available on your Android smartphone.
In this article, we bring you a list of top 10 best Android hacking tools and apps that will turn your Android smartphone into a hacking machine. We have tried to bring in the latest hack tools and Apps. However, note that your device must be rooted in order to get the full potential of these apps.
Note: All content are intended for security research purpose only and should not be used illegally. Techworm will not be responsible for any consequences.
The top 10 best Hacking Tools and Apps for Android Smartphone
2. FaceNiffFaceNiff is an Android app that allows you to sniff and intercept web session profiles over the Wi-Fi that your mobile is connected to. It also finds the password for Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Amazon, Tumblr, and more online accounts.
3. AnDOSidDOS or denial of service attack is a very dangerous attack because it takes down the server (computer). AnDOSid is a tool designed only for security professionals to let them carry out a DOS attack (HTTP post-flood attack to be precise). It is used to perform a DOS attack on websites or web servers using the Android device.
4. AndroRATAndroRAT, short for Remote Administration Tool for Android, is a client/server application developed in Java Android for the client side and in Java/Swing for the Server, whose goal is to give the control of the Android system remotely and retrieve information from it. Using the app, you can easily manipulate other devices, which is quite useful in case you’re away from your device and need to perform some task.
6. HackodeHackode is one of the popular Android hacking app, which is available on Google Play store for free. It is a toolbox for penetration tester, ethical hackers, IT administrator and cyber security professional to perform different tasks like Google Hacking, Reconnaissance, DNS Dig, Scanning Performing Exploits, Security RSS Feed and many more. This app contains tools like Google Hacking, Google Dorks, Whois check, Ping, Traceroute, etc. This app also provides easy to use tool and attractive interface making it one of the best Android hacking apps for beginners.
7. SpoofAppSpoofApp is definitely used for fun over functionality. It allows you to spoof (Place) calls with any caller ID number. Basically, you can manipulate what number shows up on your friend’s smartphone when you call. Some other features include voice changer using which we can change our voice and can even record the entire conversation. To spoof calls, you need to buy SpoofCards which are sold separately. Overall a nice app for bringing smiles on your and your friend’s face.
10. EviloperatorThis app automatically connects two persons in a phone call making them feel that they called each other. The best part is that it can record and save the entire conversation.
Since there are a number of Android hacking tools, we might have missed some from the list! Let us know your favourite Android hacking tool in the comments section below.